Tuesday, July 27, 2010

“I know who farted!”


After 2 nights in our hotel the paperwork was finally ready for us to move into our new home for the next 2 ½ years. First impressions are usually the best to go by and princess kept running from room to room, jumping on her bed and saying “I like this one”, my heart fluttered, belly lifted and I felt comfortable in our new apartment. We all have our own rooms, a big enough living space to not trip over each other, 2 bathrooms, a kitchen with washing machine and dishwasher, plenty of storage and shutter blinds on every door and window to fool my children into thinking that it is night time at 7 o’clock. There is a supermarket right next door and above it there is a gym, so there will be no excuse for not eating well, or for working off the well eaten food, talk about chasing my own tail!



There may perhaps be one negative to our new humble abode, getting to and from our front door. The lift is a little on the small side and “I know who farted” is a quick process of elimination. It takes 4 people, which you would think would be convenient as we are a family of 4, but the size restricts a pram unless it is folded and we all hug each other. Love to share the love but it is averaging 35 degrees every day, sweaty love. As we later discovered, a family of 4, after a shop at Ikea and a toddler requesting “mummy I go wee wee”, results in panic, giggles and an urgency to loose more weight so we can fit more in the lift.

No comments:

Post a Comment